Review this blog on Bloggers.com I'm listed in Entertainment

“www-ThatGiftsThatCome….”

>> Monday, March 28, 2011

Receiving gifts is relaxing especially if it’s from your loved ones, relatives, friends, colleagues or even a stranger.

Today, I just received a present though there’s no reason to celebrate… platonically because she’s a friend to everyone in the office - Melrose Martin, one of the company’s trusted accountants.

She just arrived from Davao along with the other colleagues where they spent a week for a certain field report.

Thanks to her for the coin purse she gave for my wife….. God bless.



Also, I would like to reserve this blog space to mention the gifts I received from friends and colleagues. But the credit is not limited to these items because there are lots of presents I’d be posting here later.



Keychain from NingLi when she visited Singapore for a tour.



Wallet from Arlene Carbon last Christmas season.



Snowman phone accessory from Rem Baltazar last Christmas season




A cap from my brother Nard just last week.

Follow my blog with bloglovin

2 comments:

Dai Ning Li March 28, 2011 at 7:42 AM  

You are always welcome Jec!

Evalyn March 29, 2011 at 3:21 PM  

Wow, I really like the Snowman phone. It's really cute. Hehehe. Wish I could have one too.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP